The following motivational quotes for school are there to help you when school gets difficult, and to help you go the extra mile when things are going well. They also look great on your personalized school folders .
Inspirational School Quotes for Every Student
From the first day of school to the last, your education is a major part of your life. And trying to sum up all the hard work and fun times can be a little tricky. So, whether you’re looking for the perfect graduation caption or trying to figure out what to write in a yearbook , the following school quotes will help you find the right words. Just pick your favorite from those below, or use them to write a message all your own. With Shutterfly, your kid’s back to school journey will be even more special because you can personalize items with their name and photo, cool graphics, and messages to motivate them.
Shop Trending Categories
Canvas Wall Art
Baby Shower Gifts
Back to School After Summer Vacation Quotes
How did you spend your summer vacation? Are you missing the freedom from school already? This first collection of happy back to school quotes are all about the return to the classroom. Are you ready to get back to school?
“Labor Day is a glorious holiday because your child will be going back to school the next day. It would have been called Independence Day, but that name was already taken.” — Bill Dodds
“In many ways, September feels like the busiest time of the year: The kids go back to school, work piles up after the summer’s dog days, and Thanksgiving is suddenly upon us.” — Brene Brown
Holidays are enticing only for the first week or so. After that, it is no longer such a novelty to rise late and have little to do.” — Margaret Laurence
“It’s one of my favorite seasons of the year: Back to School. As a kid, I loved fresh school supplies, new outfits, the change of seasons, and the chance to crack open a new textbook.” — Dana Perino
Motivational back-to-school quotes
- “You learn something every day if you pay attention.” — Ray LeBlond
- “All the world is a laboratory to the inquiring mind.” — Martin H. Fischer
- “This is a new year. A new beginning. And things will change.” — Taylor Swift
- “If opportunity doesn’t knock, build a door.” — Milton Berle
- “Be so good, they can’t ignore you.” — Steve Martin
- “The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.” — Eleanor Roosevelt
- “When you have exhausted all possibilities, remember this: you haven’t.” — Thomas Edison
- “The only difference between success and failure is the ability to take action.” — Alexander Graham Bell
- “Believe you can and you are halfway there.” — Theodore Roosevelt
- “You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.” — Dr. Seuss
- “I’m not telling you it’s going to be easy—I’m telling you it’s going to be worth it.” — Art Williams
- “A mind is like a parachute. It doesn’t work if it is not open.” — Frank Zappa
- “Work hard, be kind and amazing things will happen.” — Conan O”Brien
- “The most effective way to do it is to do it.” — Amelia Earhart
- “Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” — Benjamin Franklin
- “Take your risks now. As you grow older, you become more fearful and less flexible.” — Amy Poehler
The tips you need to heat, store and prepare baby food safely
Adorable clothespin crafts to make with kids
How to set your doula salary
DIY teacher gifts that kids can make
Child care safety checklist: What information to provide in case of emergency
Ways motherhood makes you extraordinary, according to science
First Day Of School Quotes, Wishes, And Sayings
- It’s that time in your life, my son, when you get to show everyone how talented and intelligent you are. I am sure your teachers are looking forward to teaching you.
- School is the beginning of a journey that will only bless you with good things in life. Take this journey seriously, and give it your best.
- My dear boy, you are one of the smartest kids I know. Give your school a chance and let everyone else also know how smart you are. Happy first day at school.
- You are going to have such a lovely time at school. Your school will teach you your first lessons that will remain with you forever. Have lots of fun!
- School is a great place to make friends who may become a very important part of your life. Don’t miss the opportunity of going to school and developing a personality that will help you in shaping your future.
- Your school will teach you to make important decisions in life and also influence your career choices. Remember however you learn in school, it’s important to enjoy the process. Have a lovely time on your first day of school.
- Have an exciting first day at school, and focus on everything you are taught in school. Enjoy!
- Try to take part in every activity at school. Make your school life count. Have a fabulous first day at school.”
- School life is the best! Learn as much as you can at school. Have fun!
- Your first day at school, my dear boy, is going to be lots of fun. Keep in mind to be on your best behavior and enjoy every moment.